Dear Alicia Keys:
I am applying for the position of Head Blogger – the one you advertised on Monster.com. Here’s what you need:
ATTENTION: Public Relations Rock Stars, Bloggers & Social Media Moguls! – Work for Alicia Keys!
Yes, THE Alicia Keys! This is an Opportunity of a Lifetime!
Alicia Keys’s voice has reached millions, but she needs your help to blast it into the blogosphere! If you have what it takes, you could be the Head Blogger for the new site www.IAAS.com. The goal of IAAS.com (I Am A Super Woman) is to create an online community connecting, inspiring, and broadcasting important topics related to women. You will be the main voice of the website aiming to motivate and encourage women all over the globe! This is an opportunity to turn your creative writing, blogging, and social media skills into a promising career within the Arts & Entertainment industry.
Ms. Keyes – here are my qualifications:
- I am a Public Relations Rock Star, or at least in my own mind, I am.
- Regarding your “I am a Super Woman” Web site, I have to admit I’m not a woman, but my mother is a woman, so I really feel as if I have an inside-track to the female mind.
- I like listening to music.
- I have played the piano since 2nd grade, and began playing the trombone when I was 13.
- I have Satellite Radio, so I can regularly listen to your songs. However, I don’t know which of the 280 stations you’re actually on.
- I AM a writer, albeit business writing for professional services and related industries. Still, there could be some crossover to blog for you.
There is one drawback I have to tell you about. I don’t actually know the names to any of your songs, but I have seen you on T.V. and am aware that you sing.
Alicia, please consider me for the job. I know I can make this work.
P.S. Thanks to Joann for letting me know about this position.