Hello blog, it’s me. You haven’t seen me for a few months, but now I’m back and trying to commit to feeding you on a regular basis.
In recent years, I have provided a year-end blog of thanks for my good fortune, so here goes. Here’s what I was thankful for in 2011:
- My immediate family for the support and love they have always shown me.
- Close Friends – I think we go through life with only a few close friends; I’m the luckiest guy in the world because I have more than a handful of very close friends.
- The 10.5 years I was able to spend with Bailey, my Wire Hair. Somewhere in heaven, he’s chasing squirrels and having the best time, ever.
- Terrific clients who truly care about having a real partnership. Clients who value your opinions. Clients who you can have an honest conversation with about their businesses.
- Amazing referrals for more work.
- My weight loss – 45 pounds over 2011 via Weight Watchers, and this time I’m determined to keep it off.
- Exercise – I went back to lap swimming and can now swim a mile in 40 minutes; I also discovered weight training and continue other cario.
- My health – I got off my blood pressure pills last July and my medical insurance premiums decreased as a result of my weight loss.
To all of my family, friends, clients and others, I hope 2012 is a great year for you!